Awarded Full Accreditation by CSA Council
Accreditations and Recognitions since 2002
- Year 2002: Cambridge Intercontinental University was incorporated in December 2002, duly formed under the laws of the state of Delaware, United States of America.
- Year 2005 - 2008: Assessed and registered by International Certifications ltd for providing distance education course in ICT.
- Year 2006 - 2008: Certified by The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) for Quality Management in providing Distance Education in ICT Technologies. UKAS is the national accreditation body for the United Kingdom, appointed by government, to assess organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services.
- Year 2009 - 2012: Certified by Norwegian Accreditation for Quality Management Systems in online ICT Education
- Year 2010 - 2012: Accredited University status by International Association for Radio, Telecommunications and Electromagnetics
- Year 2010 onwards: Recognised by Bureau of Skills Assessment under the MES (SDI) Scheme, Government of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Directorate General of Employment & Training
- Year 2012 - 2015: Partnered, Endorsed and Recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University, a UGC Recognised University. Code: CN11120029
- Year 2015: Collaboration with Venkateshwara Open University, a UGC Recognised University
- Year 2017: Awarded by GDS Review'UK for Cybersecurity as "Network Security Educator of the Year"
- Year 2017: Membership with American Association For Higher Education And Accreditation
- Year 2017 - 2020: Accredited by Higher Learning Accreditation Consultant & Training
- Year 2019: Awarded by AI Acquisition International for "Best in Telecommunications Education 2019"
- Year 2019: Enlisted in MSME, Government of India. Code: JH20D0017640
- Year 2021: Membership with All India Council For Technical Skill Development, ID: AICTSD/HOD/56613
- Year 2021: Awarded Certificate of Commitment from Central Vigilance Commission, Government of India for adopting the integrity pledge and is committed to uphold highest standard of integrity and good governance to follow ethical practices
- Year 2021: Membership with National Institute For Technical Training and Skill Development, ID: NITTSD/PROFESSOR/09681
- Year 2021: Awarded Full Accreditation by CSA Council based on ISO/IEC 17024 and ASTM E2659