Introduced Remote Access Labs for teaching Data Networks and Security in Distance Education courses - BSc, MSc, MBA, and PG Diploma in Network Security and Telecom Management in Technical Collaboration with Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya
As the CEO of the Technology Incubation Center, Cambridge Intercontinental University is entrusted with Strategic Consulting, including business strategy in network security and telecommunication education development.
Introduced Online Certification in CIU and is committed to bringing job-oriented courses that are current and industry standards. CIU with 1,45,000 alumni strength as certified professionals from 162 countries working in thousands of top blue-chip companies worldwide has gained the utmost trust among employers
- Skilled in CISCO Enterprise Networks
- Cybersecurity Trainer and Analyst.
- Certified in Ericsson OSS
- Certified in Sun Solaris and Unix Administration
- Lucent Certified Network Designer.
- Author of books on Networks, Security and Telecommunication
IT and Cybersecurity Projects
Network Design & Implementation
- Author of Enterprise Networking for Sikkim Manipal University published by Vikas Publishing. In addition, 27 more courses, study materials and tutorials have been developed in Security, IT and Management.
- Introduced Free Online Certifications Program' 2005 in Cambridge Intercontinental University. 145000 Students from 162 countries participated.
- Introduced undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Network Security, Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking, Data Networks, IT and Management in Cambridge Intercontinental University since 2002
- Introduced Network Security and Telecom Management courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level for Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya
- Introduced PGD, BSc, MSc and MBA in Network Security & Data Networks in Venkateshwara Open University