Interested in gaining the basic skills needed to use Windows Server technology? Want to power the next generation of optimized networks, applications, and web services? This course is for you!
An introduction to Windows Server, this self-paced course provides the basic knowledge required to install and administer the Windows Server 2016 server operating system.
Through videos, discussions, hands-on labs, and assessments, you will put in place the appropriate installation and migration strategy, as well as set up the logical and physical components for your Windows Server environment.
Part of the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Fundamentals XSeries, this course can help you decide if a career in IT is right for you and prepare you for an introductory job in Windows Server administration. You’ll study for Microsoft certification tests and badges, and improve your skills in supporting different Windows Server installation scenarios.
- Windows Server 2016 installation and installation options, including Nano Server.
- The logical components of AD DS, such as forests, domains, sites, and trusts.
- The physical components of AD DS, such as domain controllers and global catalog servers.
- Administering Window Server, including tooling, backup and restore.
WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION
- How to backup and restore Group Policy Object00:06:44
- Install Additional Domain Controller and Managing Replication00:12:41
- Creating AD Site and Subnet after deploying Additional Domain Controller00:11:17
- Deploying Additional Domain Controller By using IFM00:14:03
- Adding a Windows Server 2012 R2 Domain Controller to an Existing Windows Server 200300:08:57